Wednesday 25 July 2012

Smart summer date...

Smart summer date...

Smart summer date... 

This week I was invited to go out to the races and decided on the way back that my outfit would also have worked for  a cute summer date as well. So, for the main focus I chose a nude dress, which gives the overall look a simple and elegant feel and then chose a blazer with rolled up sleeves as outerwear for the journey to and from the venue. For shoes I went with a simple black pump to tie in with the blazer and to keep the look still fresh and polished looking. I chose a colour blocked clutch bag to bring another range of colour into the outfit and then topped it off with my rose gold watch. 

What would you have styled this dress with? What are you guys up to this summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment