Tuesday 31 July 2012

Make-up Haul...



This past few weeks I have been really unwell, (hence the lack of blog posts!) so my mum and I decided to head up to London to do a little make up shopping to cheer me up once I had recovered a little. And it just so happened that Benefit were having £10 off all purchases, so I had to buy some things right?!

I only picked up a few things but I thought it would be worth showing you guys anyway...

The first was their eye cream which I tried out at the counter and loved so I bought it. I am a person with insanely sensitive skin under my eyes and in just a few days I have noticed a difference already...


Next was their sun beam golden highlighter which I like to use in place of a bronzer in summer as it gives my skin a healthy looking glow and blends really nicely into my skin...

Next was their brow kit which is great for travelling because it has everything that you need to keep your brows looking neat and tidy on the go with a powder, wax for setting your brows, two mini brushes and a pair of tweezers...

I also picked up a coralista lip gloss which is a lovely coral/pink gloss whilst on my trip...

What are your go to Benefit products?


1 comment: