Sunday 1 July 2012

A Little catch up...

So first of I have to apologise for being a pretty absent blogger for the past few weeks, with school finishing and prom etc, it has been really hectic lately so I haven't had much time to blog, but, that should all be changing by now as summer has officially started! Yay! :)

Anyway, this past Wednesday my friends and I decided to go to Wimbledon to watch some tennis. For those of you out there who don't know I LOVE tennis and Wimbledon is actually one of my favourite tournaments on the tour to go and watch, mainly because of the massive range of style both on and off the court at the tournament.

My outfit of the day was fairly simple but comfortable and stylish, but I've decided to put it up in a separate post so for now I thought I would share a few pictures from the day....


Yummy strawberries...
(they are my favourite fruit!)

Watching matches on court.18...

Playing cards in the rain...
(typical english weather)

Waiting for play to start again, In the rain...

Watching a match on court.18


Inside the grounds...


No comments:

Post a Comment