Friday 1 June 2012

How I style....a mint green dress

How I style....a mint green dress



Sorry for the delay between posts but I've been swamped by exams lately :(. Anyway I decided to pull together a few items to show how I would style a simple mint dress for a summer evening date or something like that. To keep the outfit light I went for a neutral blazer and pumps, but I do think that this would look great with more of a tan colour, black or even maybe a pink if you're in the mood for some subtle colour blocking.

I will be working on new sets for the next few days steadily so if you have any recommendations or requests for  new sets that you would like then feel free to leave me a comment or tweet me (although I'm new to twitter and I currently only have one tweet....lame I know!)

Take care
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment