Sunday 8 July 2012

How to style a blue maxi skirt...

blue maxi skirt...

blue maxi skirt... 

For this outfit I went with a simple blue maxi skirt and paired it with a white crochet vest top to complement the white in the skirt. But I really wanted the blue to stand out so I chose all blue accessories for this outfit with a blue clutch and a pair of blue sandals. Although I think a nice wedge would have also gone with this outfit along with nude pumps being another possibility for shoes. As for bracelets I chose some simple bangles with a mixture of silver wood and blue to give the outfit another range of colours and to break up the blue a bit so it wasn't a complete overload. 

How would you have styled this outfit? 

2 comments:

  1. love the styling in this post! always find it hard to wear a maxi skirt, do you think they suit short people better than tall people? as a tall myself i don't know if i can wear them :o

    take a look at my blog if you have a spare moment!
    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i would say that it depends on the skirt, if you go with something with a bold print it will flatter a taller figure over a smaller print which is better suited to someone like myself. but i think as long as you style it a way that you like that is all that matters and you will look great! :)

    ReplyDelete