Monday 16 July 2012

How to style...a denim shirt

Untitled #21

Untitled #21

As the weather has been pretty rubbish lately in England with rain every day for the past few weeks, I have been dressing more for winter than summer. But with this I have found it hard to keep up the colour in my outfits to keep them in season even when I'm wrapping up in a scarf! To do this I used the basis of a denim shirt, which I feel is just that little bit more summery, but still provides a warm layer, and paired this with darker coloured jeans, to keep up the coloured jeans trend and still dressing to the weather. To top this off I would choose a printed scarf, in this case cheetah just to break up the blocks of colour and give a little bit more interest to the outfit. As for accessories, I would go with rings as they are a way to add interest to your outfit, without it becoming to busy on the eye, and a simple bag to finish. 

How have you been dressing in the summer rain? How would you have styled this shirt?

Twitter: @sorayamanijeh

No comments:

Post a Comment