Sunday 21 April 2013

Review: Pamer's Body Butter...



Hi all,

So as the weather finally seems to be heating up here in England there have been a few more occasions where I have been making the most of the weather and wearing skirts and shorts. And although in England these are few and far between I have been starting to get myself ready for summer anyway, and attempting to cover up my pale legs for a change. I came across this product at my local boots whilst picking up a hand cream from the Palmer's range and decided to give it a whirl on a bit of a whim...which I can truly say I am very happy about. 

The moisturiser gives a gradual colour to the legs with a noticeable change after just one use and the formulation of the cream means it is easily applied with no streaks appearing once it has sunk in, and leaves a nice natural glow to the skin. Although because the colour builds up so quickly I have switched to using it every other day so it doesn't look to dark for my skin tone. This product also gives an amazing amount of moisture to the skin with a significant change in texture after just one use as well, with the moisture staying on the skin for a whole day without feeling greasy. 

There is also a lot of product for your money with this moisturiser, considering I have been using it every day for the past few weeks I haven't even made a dent in the contents of the bottle which is always a nice surprise!

I would recommend this product to you guys however the one thing I am a little wary of with it is the strong smell it has. Although this doesn't bother me personally I know for some people the smell of the product is a make or break factor, but in this case personally I feel the other qualities of the product make it a great buy regardless.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment