Friday 13 July 2012

Review: Bio-Oil...








As a person who is totally accident prone I have a number of scars from accidents I have been involved in in the past. Most of these are small and go unnoticed, but last summer I had an operation on my arm which left me with a more substantial scar than usual. As it was on my arm, and clearly visible I decided to try and get rid of it. Bio-Oil is the most advertised scar reduction product that I had seen and as a few of my friends had recommended it I gave it a try. 
Overall I really liked this product and although it takes around 3 months to fully reduce the scar, I did notice a visible reduction in just a few weeks which was amazing. I have used this product for four months every day and as you can see the product does go a long way as I am still on my first bottle, which makes up for the fact that it initially looks a little expensive to buy seeing as you only get 125mls of product. 
Personally, I would recommend this product as I have loved using it and have really seen results from doing so and I feel that this really is a product that is worth every penny. 

What are your favourite products to use on discolouration?


1 comment:

  1. sorry- but it didn't work for, finished the whole bottle etc...but the marks still visible... :(

    ReplyDelete