Friday 6 July 2012

How to style...a tribal print skirt

Untitled #17

Untitled #17 

Lately I have been really into mixing and matching colours to brighten up my outfits and making them more seasonal and summery.  For this outfit I went with a range of corals and mint/jade greens to give my outfit a classic colour blocking feel with a trendy influence of the tribal print skirt, which is the focal piece of this outfit. I then paired this with a mint green over the shoulder bag for a girly finish to the outfit. As for footwear in this outfit I chose loafers, which for those of us who get tired of wearing heels are a great alternative to pumps or sandals in the summer as not only are they practical, but they give a slight boyfriend-ish feel to this otherwise girly outfit. 

What do you think of loafers as alternative to pumps? 

No comments:

Post a Comment