Wednesday 4 July 2012

Nail of the Day...4th of July 2012



Today I've been spending the day working on a cake for my brother's party, great when I'm starting my health kick tomorrow right! Anyway, I decided whilst on a break that I kinda liked my nails today so I'm doing a post on them. (I think that was the most pointless intro ever but anyway!). These two colours are actually two of my favourites of all time.

Both colours are by Chanel but the pink gives a lovely opaque colour to the nail even with just one coat which is why I love it. As for the grey, the blue/green reflex that this polish has is stunning in the light and really gives this nail of the day a little bit of interest rather than being just one colour.

As for my baking, this was the result...


No comments:

Post a Comment