Wednesday 4 July 2012

How to style...studded red shorts

studded red shorts

studded red shorts 


For this outfit I went for a pairing that is chic and up to date. I chose a white tie-front shirt to give the outfit a finished look but keeps the outfit young and up to date. For a subtle contrast i chose a light green bangle in the way of accessories for this outfit along with mint green nails to give the outfit a contrast in colour to break up the red a little. As for shoes I went with my favourites of the moment, TOMS, in navy blue again to give a wider range of colour in the outfit.

When wearing this outfit out I would go with a red bag and a strong red lipstick to really make the outfit pop with colour. 

How are you styling your shorts for summer? Do you have a favourite pair at the moment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment