Sunday 5 May 2013

Review: L'Oreal Power Volume Collagen Mascara...


Hi all, 
So these past few months I have really gotten in to trying out new mascaras to find the perfect one to give me a slight false lash effect that I can get away with in the daytime and not look overdone...and I think Ive found it. 
I picked this up on a whim on my last day in New York thanks to a lovely lady in Walgreens whilst I was getting my pre-flight essentials after she told me how lovely the build up looked on the lashes, and she was not wrong. The formulation of the mascara gives the lashes a lot of extra length and volume without feeling heavy or weighed down, which i assume id due to some form of collagen fibres in the mascara, and although I was expecting clumps I was pleasantly surprised to see hardly any arise. 
This mascara also holds a curl beautifully, coming from a girl whose lashes never want to cooperate that is a huge congrats to the people al L'Oreal!
This mascara just gives the right amount of volume for amazing long lashes, that look just a little bit fake but not overdone so that your lashes look out of place for a day to day makeup look, but when layered a few times it looks stunning for a night out as well 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment