Sunday 2 September 2012

My Top 5 Fall Nail Polishes...

As the end of summer is finally reaching us I thought it would be appropriate to show five of my go to nail polishes for autumn/fall time, which I tend to go back to year upon year...



the first is Chanel's 'Rouge Noir', which is the perfect plumb/red, which makes it a beautiful polish to transition from the end of summer into autumn/fall...


Up next is Essie's 'wicked', which is more of a purple based colour than Rouge Noir but is equally as beautiful for this time of year...


The cheapest of my go to nail polishes is Rimmel London's PRO polish in 'Posh Trash' which I have previously featured in a nail of the day post but I think it gives a nice metallic neutral colour to the nail which is very easy to work with...


One of my favourites is Dior's 'Petite Gold Nugget', again a metallic polish, I think it just give a little more interest to the nails and a little bit of shimmer, which is a nice aspect to add into your fall manicure...


And finally is Nails Inc's Porchester Square, which is a lovely coffee colour and ends up being one of my go to polishes all year round!

So there you have it my five favourite nail polishes for fall! What nail polishes do you find yourselves going back to time and time again?


2 comments:

  1. I love that dior colour, I have something similar by Catrice :)

    tobequitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well great mind think alike! xx

    ReplyDelete