Wednesday 6 February 2013

NOTD: 6th February...


Hi all, 
So I'm back with another nail of the day for you all. And today the polish of choice is Ciate's 'Speed Dial' 023. I have been a little bit all over the place lately with studies and personal things so I needed a little brightness in my day, and so I decided to do this with nail polish. 


I really love the corally orange colour of the polish and I think it really offsets the wintery weather that we've been having for the past few weeks. I also love the high quality of the Ciate polishes, they are fast becoming my favourites, and the opacity of the polishes once applied (two coats is plenty!).


The polish tends to last me around 4-5 days without chipping with a top coat, however considering I wash my hands a lot during the winter months and most polishes only last 2-3 days without chipping. 


What do you guys think of this colour? do you have any favourites for brightening up a winters day?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment