Tuesday 7 August 2012

My must have makeup and skin care....

This weekend I was away with my grandparents for some quality time with them before I headed off on a short break away and had around twenty minutes to pack all my things. So I only picked the essentials which I love and use constantly and which unexpectedly inspired this post so here they are....


From left to right:

17 all about natural palette 
Benefit brows kit
Benefit sun beam 
Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua foundation in 10
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
Benefit It's Potent eye cream
Benefit cream eye shadow in R.S.V.P
Origins Spot Remover pads
Rimmel London Liquid eye liner
Dior Skin Nude concealer in shade 001
eyelash curler

what are your essentials for a weekend away? do you use any of these products? 

Twitter: @sorayamanijeh

4 comments:

  1. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish in an essential for me too, I never realise just how much makeup is still on my face at the end of the day until I've properly cleansed with this.

    Great post x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. postingan yang bagus tentang"My must have makeup and skin care...."

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for all the lovely comments on this post x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A list of things to have for your make up kit. These products are essential to give you a complete make up.

    ReplyDelete