Tuesday 14 August 2012

Review: Benefit Coralista Lipgloss...


So a little while ago I went on a little make up shopping spree and posted a mini haul for you all on my blog. But as time has passed and I have used the products I have decided to give you a little insight into my opinion of the products I purchased starting with the coralista lipgloss. When purchasing this I was expecting a nice coral gloss for summer, but truthfully I have fallen head over heels for this gloss. It gives my lips a my own lip but better kind of finish and the gloss feels so moisturising and luxurious on my lips once it is applied that it has been my go to gloss from the day I purchased it. I have to say that this gloss did exceed my expectations as I was not expecting the nourishment that it gave my lips, which has been great for in the go as I have been using this instead of a lipbalm whilst I have been out during the day. So overall I have really enjoyed using this product as it is a totally wearable summer gloss that has been just what my lips need to give them that little bit extra on a summers day.

What are your favourite lip glosses for summer? Have you tried any of the Benefit range?

Twitter: @sorayamanijeh

No comments:

Post a Comment