Friday 31 August 2012

Fall Trends: Collared Shirts...

I thought for Fall/Autumn I would start a series of posts about fashion trends that are around for the season and I thought seeing as school is starting again for most of us I would start with the collared shirt. These have been in style for quite a few seasons now but they are hanging around for just a little longer, which to be honest I am very happy about seeing as they are pretty much the only fashionable thing that fits into my sixth form uniform! The great thing about these shirts is that they can be used to smarten up a super casual outfit or dressed right down and still look beautiful. So here are a few of my favourites that are on the high street for Autumn/Fall...




I picked up this shirt at Oasis for £65.00, which is pretty expensive for the high street but it is silk so I could justify spending a little bit more. The two things I really love about this shirt are the gold details on the top button and the cuffs, and the black collar which is actually pretty slimming as it brings the focus to the centre of the figure. 





My second shirt is a little different, and also from Oasis. Again with gold button details this shirt has a very different collar but the cut of the shirt creates a slimming effect on the top half, which for someone who is very gifted in that area makes the shirt very flattering on. I also love the print of the shirt as I think its really cute and gives the shirt just a little bit more interest. 




The final shirt is again from Oasis, and I know it looks like a pretty daunting print to have, BUT, when styled correctly this shirt looks so pretty and classy, and of course I was again drawn to its gold detailing, (maybe I like that a little too much), and again the black stripe down the centre creates a slimming effect when it is on, which makes it a really flattering shirt when on.


What do you think of this fall trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment