Tuesday 28 August 2012

How to style coloured jeans for Autumn/Fall #1...



coloured jeans #1

As summer is beginning to come to an end the weather in England is quickly turning cold again all to soon but it means I have been finding new ways to wear one of my favourite summer trends and styling them right through to winter. This trend of course being coloured jeans. For autumn instead of really trying to brighten the outfit and make it feel light I have gone with a deeper range of colours to pair with my jeans, like deeper neutrals and black in this case just to bring out the autumnal feeling in this outfit. I have also changed from pumps and sandals etc. into ankle boots, which is a style that I think makes the look seem more polished even if it essentially is just a jumper and a pair of jeans. 

I hope this post gave you guys some ideas of how to style your coloured jeans into autumn/fall. What is your style for autumn/fall?

Twitter: @sorayamanijeh

No comments:

Post a Comment