Wednesday 29 August 2012

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain...




To be honest when I first heard these lip stains were hitting the market I was a little skeptical about them as Clinique had already released the chubby sticks which I wasn't a massive fan of I didn't really think I would like Revlon's take on them.


However, whilst shopping in London a couple of days ago I was looking for a new red toned lip butter, which happened to be sold out and so I ended up choosing a lipstain instead, and to be honest I'm so glad I did because I now love them. The shape of the stick gives a very precise application and although the initial colour goes on very sheer, the colour can be easily built to create a nice opaque colour on the lips. 



The formulation of the lip stains also feels very moisturising on the lips, and feels a lot more expensive than the £7.99 that the product costs. Another thing that surprised me about this product was how long it lasts on the lips as even after the sheen had gone, my lips were still stained with the colour so they never looked bear throughout the day. 

And although I had been meaning to pick this product up for a while I did do my fair amount of swatching othe red lip sticks/stains before picking it up as you can see...


Also if you live in the UK these lip satins are actually currently on sale at Boots for £2 off so if you are thinking about testing one out I would recommend doing it now!

Have any of you guys tried these lip stains? What did you think? 




No comments:

Post a Comment