Monday 20 August 2012

Review: Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie...



When the Revlon Lip Butters were first released onto the market there was a massive buzz in the blogging community with a large portion of beauty bloggers out there falling in love with the product and kick starting a little bit of a blogging trend. However, I decided to wait it out until the hype had gone down a little bit to give my opinion of the Revlon Lip Butters myself. To be honest, I do in fact LOVE them and am kicking myself that I didn't go out and get them earlier but there you go...


The formulation of the lip butters feels very moisturising on the lips and is a dream to apply. The coverage is sheer but can be layered to give a full colour to the lip which makes it a great lip product to have to switch you make up look instantly from daytime to a night time look. My favourite colour from their collection for summer has to be berry smoothie as it gives the lips a lovely raspberry colour and make your make up look polished and put together even if the rest of your face is fairly minimal. 


They are also fairly inexpensive products selling for £7.99 in most drugstores in the UK, although in the US due to the conversion rate they are a bit cheaper which is a little bit annoying. But seeing as the price is the only thing that gets to me I have of course gone back and bought more after trying this colour, with all colours now being part of my summer make up. So much so that they are now staining my mugs...




Have you tried the Revlon Lip Butters? What did you think? 

Tweet me: @sorayamanijeh

No comments:

Post a Comment