Monday 20 August 2012

Travel Outfit...

So, these past few weeks I have been travelling around a lot working on a few different projects and have had very little time in between to repack my clothes and plan outfits, (and also blog!) so I have been using a pretty small capsule style wardrobe to get me through. Anyway with all this travelling I have gone through my fair share of travel outfits and have chosen my favourite to show you guys...

Outfit One:
Top: Abercrombie and Fitch
Jeans: Topshop
Bag: GAP


Outfit Two:
Top: H&M
Jeans: New Look
Bag: GAP
Bracelets: Pandora, Links of London
Ring: Bespoke

For both outfits I chose to finish with my beloved loafers, which have become my summer daytime shoe staple, especially as I have been on my feet for the majority of the past few weeks...

Shoes: Dune

What do you guys wear travelling? Have you been anywhere interesting this summer? 

Twitter: @sorayamanijeh

No comments:

Post a Comment