Sunday 19 May 2013

Review: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser...




Hi all, 
So today I'm back with little bit of a cult favourite here in the beauty bloggers community (if I even count as part of that!). So a while back some of you may remember I did a pre-skiing haul and for a few personal reasons I was unable to post for a while afterwards so this little beauty went under my radar and un-blogged about for a while! Now for a lot of you out there you may think a tinted moisturiser review...from a former acne sufferer....say what!? But over the past few months I've been dabbling in the world of BB creams and tinted moisturisers since my skin seems to have finally improved and summer is just round the corner, so just bear with? 


To the product. Now when I went to pick up the product I went to get it matched to my skin tone as the last time I had Laura Mercier products was well before my major acne experience and my skin tone was a lot darker those days (due to a lot more travelling to hot countries!) But the service was really nice and the lady who served me was really nice! But as soon as I tried the product I literally had no idea how I lived without it for three years. The coverage is just the right amount for a sheer coverage but the product is easily buildable for days when you need a little more coverage, or its nice to mix into a foundation for a slightly lighter foundation/ higher coverage tinted moisturiser. 


I also love just how blendable the product is, it's so easy to blend in my concealer to get a really fresh glowy complexion. (I wear the shade nude for those who are wondering), and excuse my flushed cheeks in the next picture, perks of being ill i suppose!? 



hope you are all well.....
what do you think of the moisturiser? comment below...
what do you want to see on the blog? 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment