Tuesday 28 May 2013

Review: Healthy Sexy Hair Leave in Conditioner...


So a while ago I picked up this leave in conditioner and I thought it was about time I did a little review on it. Before I start I would like to say that I have naturally fairly 'normal' hair however from time to time it can be fairly oily. But anyway onto the review, so before picking this little beauty up I had done a fair bit of research as I tend to do into how good this product actually was and the online reviews were all pretty good so I thought I might as well give it a try. 



I have been using this product every day as a detangler after I wash my hair and I love the fine spray of product that you get from the bottle. It gives a nice even coating to all of the area of hair and makes the detangling process so much easier. 


Let it be said I have fallen for this product. I love how much shine It gives to my hair once it has dried and how healthy my ends feel, even as they are starting to near that time when they are due for a cut. As I've been travelling I haven't been able to get to the hairdresser and yet over two months later my hair still looks healthy and is really manageable, with no split ends beginning to show yet...wooo!!


what are your favourite leave in conditioners? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment