Thursday 30 May 2013

Black and Gold Smokey Eye/ Selena Gomez 'Come and Get It' look...


Hi all, 

So yesterday I was pretty ill and I decided to try out this look with some of my Maybelline eye products and here is the finished look. To do this I only used three products, all were drugstore and i was pretty happy with the outcome and it was so simple to recreate. 






I started off by applying this gold coloured eye shadow (621 Sparkling Gold) all over my lid. The pigmentation in these shadows isn't that great so it takes a little bit of layering and blending to get a nice amount of colour onto the lids. 


Next I ran this shimmery black (842 black metal) through my crease. As I applied each layer I blended the black onto the outer corner of my eye as well as through my crease and at a slight angle to get a really smokey look to the eye. 




To finish I ran a line of gel liner through my lash line. I then applied a layer of black eyeshadow along this line and blended it out to leave a nice soft line and a really smokey look. 

Hope you enjoyed this quick post of me playing around with some of my underused products 
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment