Tuesday 14 May 2013

Review: Real Techniques Expert face brush...


Hi all, 
So first off lets start with an apology, I was spending my day yesterday cramming for my exam and being extremely unwell hence no post going up but I've decided if I can sit an exam I can get myself to my laptop to do a post for you all. And today I decided I'd do a review of one of my favourite brushes for applying foundation..the real techniques expert face brush. Now I've been a fan of the pixiwoo sisters on youtube for years and they really kickstarted my rather expensive makeup addiction...so when I finally saw their brushes in Boots obviously I had to buy them. Now I've had a few of their brushes for quite a few moths now (over 7 months) after saving up to buy a little set however this is the brush I go to on a daily basis. 


The synthetic bristles in this brush are so soft and feel lovely on the skin, but also blend in foundation or tinted moisturiser into the skin flawlessly, with no streaks or lines to give a real airbrushed finish to the skin. Another great thing about the bristles in this brush is the fact that they are nice and dense, which for some reason makes me feel like the application of my foundation is more natural onto the skin (this may be in my head though!). 
I also find myself using a lot less product when I use this brush, I think mainly because it seems to make a little bit of product go a lot further on the skin and still make it look really flawless compared to a lot of other brushes out there.


To be honest I also think the price of these brushes is amazing. For a range of very high quality brushes it is rare to see any of the brushes under the £10 mark but if I'm not mistaken the majority of the brushes in this line are under or around the £10 when bought separately, which I think is great value considering how well they wear and how high quality the manufacture of the brushes has been. 
Honestly these are some of the nicest brushes in my collection and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to any of you as great brushes however this brush has really won me over so if you are in the market for a new face brush and you are able to access real techniques brushes then please get your hands on this bad boy!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment