Saturday 16 June 2012

Mini Chanel Makeup Haul...



Today I was up in London shopping with my mum on a big shop and may have bought a few little makeup items so I thought you guys might like to see them...


The first item was a replacement for my finished Vitalumiere aqua foundation. This is easily my current favourite high end foundation because it so light on the skin which is ideal for summer, although it is VERY pricey it does tend to last me a while so I can justify spending a little extra. 

Foundation is in shade Beige 10.


The next item was a Rouge Coco lipstick in the colour 117. It gives a nice nude/pink look to the lips which I'm loving at the moment. I really like how wearable this colour is on the lips for summer and although there are cheaper alternatives for the shade, I really think this is one of the best formulations on the market at the moment, it just feels so nice to wear!

Lipstick shade 117, Magnolia. 


The last item I picked up was a nail polish in the shade 18, Rouge Noir. This nail polish was a really unique red-based purple which is why I picked it up, (after being enabled by my mum that is). The colour is really pretty and I'm now on the look out for a high street/ drugstore dupe so I can savour it!


Lastly, we went to lunch, (which is always important when on a big shop), which I wouldn't have added other than the fact the food was amazing. We went to Gordon Ramsay's restaurant just off Oxford Street and I would recommend it for anyone who is around that area because the lunch menu is pretty affordable. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, what are your favourite products at the moment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment