Friday 15 March 2013

How To Style: a floral dress...



As spring is finally creeping up on us I have been starting to change out some of the items in my wardrobe in the hope that the English weather will finally start to become nice again.
So I decided to start up a series of style how to's where i would show you how I am styling these items for the spring/ summer.

I thought I'd start with the basic...floral dress. For me when it comes to spring and summer I like my style to be easy and low key but with a 'I tried but not too hard' sort of vibe. To do this I teamed the floral dress with a casual denim shirt, which I would wear with the sleeves rolled up probably, just to give it a more seasonal feel.

I then went for pretty neutral accessories, with a combination of different bangles as well as some black and rose gold coloured rings, which give the look a little more depth.

To finish I chose nude flats, which I know will be making a very regular appearance in my posts because for me they are just the easiest things to slip on in a hurry, and are comfortable for the whole day which is just what you need during summer.

So this is how I would style my floral dress, what would you guys do? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment