Saturday 19 May 2012

All the fun of the fair....

All the fun of the fair....


I styled these two outfits with summer county fairs in mind. Both outfits I think look cute enough to wear out and about but are also comfy and practical for a day out as well! All the items can be mixed and matched to create different outfits that all look great and make it easy to be out and about without worrying about your outfit getting ruined. 

When I'm out I tend to go for shorts which is why both outfits have shorts but both could just as easily be pared with a nice skirt and still look really polished and up to date. I went with fairly neutral, earthy tones for the first outfit and a pop of colour in the second as I think these two tones of colour look great by themselves and also mixed together in spring/summer time.





No comments:

Post a Comment