Friday 18 May 2012

How to style....neon jeans

Neons



So, the way that I have been styling my neon pink jeans is by teaming them with a great contrasting top. Most of the time this ends up being green of some sort or black/ white tops that I have if I want a more toned down outfit. I've tried to do this more often than not to avoid going overboard with the whole neon trend and keep it to a fairly easy to dress up and down. In the line of accessories I have stuck to my usual set of bracelets that are on my arm plus a few neon wrap bracelets, just to keep the pop of colour running through the outfit. I have also been using my neon accessories to brighten up more neutral outfits and just make them look a little bit more, fun! In the line of bags I think it really depends how adventurous you are! For me I'm happy with a nude or toned down tribal print bag, (as above) but I think if you pair a neon bag that goes with the outfit well they can often really make the outfit pop!

So that's how I'm styling neons this season, I hope you enjoyed this!



No comments:

Post a Comment