Saturday 12 May 2012

My Holy Grail Cleanser...



It has to be said I'm a little bit beauty obsessed and find myself trying new products all the time, but there is one cleanser that I have found myself going back to A LOT! It is the Lis Earle cleanse and polish range and for some of you it may be a name that is already well known but anyway I thought I'd give my thoughts on the range.

First of all the quality of the range is great, the packaging is clean cut and classy looking and instantly recognisable. The cleanser itself has a nice calming effect on the skin and leaves the skin feeling clean and moisturised after being used rather than tight and dry. I have very oily to combination skin and have found this to be a great way of calming my skin, although it did take time (around 2 months I think), the change in my skin was extremely noticeable. This cleanser does do an amazing job at clearing up acne and spot prone skin which is a real bonus!





The price is a little steep I guess (£13 for a starter package) but, you do get 2 muslin cloths included which is great. I personally have switched to using the cleanser with my clarisonic to get my skin smoother etc. for summer but the cloth does a good job of clearing out any blocked pores when you use it with hot water (all instructions are included though).


I also really enjoy using their moisturiser for oily/ combination skin which is in this range to finish up my daily routine. This is one of the only moisturisers that I have tried that i can use that doesn't break my out or make me oily and feels super light on the skin until it's soaked in. So as you can tell I have well and truly caught the Liz Earle bug and although this is sad I decided to show you just how badly I now have it!




Take care
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment