Saturday 19 May 2012

Travel Makeup....

Recently I've been travelling a lot so I thought it might be fun to show you guys what was in my carry on make up and skin care wise...


This was my clear zip lock bag (as you can see it was pretty crammed!)

Neal's Yard Remedies Power Berry Facial Mask....
This is great for just calming down skin and doubles as a great exfoliator when washed off the skin.

Benefit creaseless cream shadow in r.s.v.p.....

Maybelline one by one volume express, Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss in 330 Snog, No7 Liplicious in sweet peaches....
The mascara was a little too clumpy but it did hold a curl pretty well and it was fairly inexpensive and did its job so I guess I can't really complain!

Rimmel London Stronger base coat....
I picked this up at the airport and was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked as a base coat and again pretty inexpensive...bonus!

4head, Arm and Hammer advance white toothpaste....
I get horrible headaches so that's the first one and the second, easily my favourite toothpaste ever!

Liz Earle Super Skin Concentrate, Liz Earle Spot On Roll On (discontinued)....
I applied the super skin concentrate to my skin before take off and ended up with no dry patches on landing 

L'Occitane Hand Cream in Hibiscus Flower...
Best hand cream on the market right now. Hands down!

Alien Aqua Chic perfume...
My mum gave this to me on the way to the airport as a belated birthday gift and I love it! The scent just sticks to you which is great for travelling because it means you don't end up smelling like the inside of a  plane when you land!

Rimmel London Kate lipstick in 08....
A nice drugstore fleshy pink that can easily make your lips look finished and goes with pretty much anything...(smells good too!)

Dior skin perfecting hydrating concealer, Dior Airflash Foundation....
These two products are just an easy way to a finished face in the morning and last pretty much all day 



No comments:

Post a Comment