Wednesday 17 April 2013

Review: Revlon Lip Butters Spring/Summer Collection 2013...



Hi all, 
So although I have supposedly got a self-imposed spending ban at the moment I just couldn't help myself when I came across these beauties in my local superdrug..plus I thought student discount makes it a little bit better right? 
But anyway, for those of you who have been to my blog before you will probably know that I have a little bit of an obsession with the Revlon lip products at the moment, everything that I have tried I have  loved and these are no exception!

My favourite two were 'Wild Watermelon' and 'Sorbet' as they are both lovely bright colours that to me just shout summer, sun and are just making me exited for summer every time I wear them..which sounds a little bit weird but I guess it's just getting me in the summer mode. 



Also the best thing about these lip butters is that the colour can be either very sheer or completely opaque depending on what you want and how you apply it so you can adjust the colour payoff to completely suit your look and your style at that particular time which is amazing. But my favourite thing about the products is how good value for money they are..as they are available at most drugstores they and at the moment only around £7 and about $7 the last time I checked in the US.


No comments:

Post a Comment