Wednesday 24 April 2013

Review: Revlon Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral...



Hi all, 
So lately in my opinion Revlon have been releasing lip product after lip product which are all amazing, and their summer collection of Colourstay Lipsticks are no exception. I picked up the colour 'Kiss Me Coral' on a recent trip to boots and I am in love with it. I normally wouldn't go for a coral as I think they either tend to be too orange for my skin tone or too pink that the orange tone doesn't show through at all. But this colour seems to be the perfect combination for my skin tone and is a nice alternative to all the variations of pink I am usually sporting during the summer months. 


The main thing I love about the Revlon lip products at the moment is how well they are rival those released in the more high end section of the market. The formulation of these lipsticks is lovely and creamy and goes on an absolute dream over a balm or on it's own. they are also heavily pigmented which means a little can go a long way and a nice buildable colour can be achieved, so if you want a more subtle version of the colour for a more casual look it can easily be achieved. I also have to say a quick word about the packaging of this lipstick. It is just so sleek and rivals any of the other packaging in the drugstore and possibly a few high end ones out at the moment...in my humble opinion anyway. 

For me this is quickly becoming one of my summer staples that I'm loving adding into my routine just to add a little bit of summer into my everyday outfits even if the sun isn't out every day here in England!



What do you guys think?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment