Sunday 17 June 2012

How to style a striped dress.....

How to style a striped dress.....


For this style I went for a vintage/Taylor Swift kind of vibe because that seems to be popular at the moment. The main focus is the dress so I went with a dress that flatters most figures as it slims down the area below the waist. With this I also decided to style a floppy hat because, well it's summer time and everyone needs a stylish way to stay safe right!? Plus I think it really ties in well with the rest of the outfit. To top it off I went with a cardigan in a neutral colour along with a tan bag. I chose a cardigan instead of a heavier jacket because a heavy Jacket would be too warm but a nice cardigan is great for bringing an outfit from day to night in the summertime. As for the bag, this style of bag really ties in with the hat and dress so I just went with it but the great thing about the rest of the items in this outfit is that they would all go with pretty much any bag so you could just use your favourite bag of the moment. As for accessories I went with stacked rings but I think wrap bracelets would also tie this outfit together really nicely. 

How are you guys styling stripes for summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment