Tuesday 26 June 2012

Festival Chic...

Festival Chic...

For this outfit I channeled my inner festival goer to pull together a simple casual outfit the exudes summer chic. I really am enjoying contrasting tribal prints at the minute and using bold prints to inject some colour into my outfits. I chose a dress as it it summery and easy to pull together and then just paired this with a denim shirt for an extra layer that is super light but stylish which is great for summer. I then chose mint green sandals but I would trade them for boots for the actual festivals. As far as accessories go I went with a tribal print bag and just some wrap bracelets, fairly simple but they really pull the outfit together and give it a slightly more polished look so that it can be worn out and about during summer as well as at the festivals..

What are you wearing to the festivals this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment