Tuesday 12 June 2012

Nail of the day....12th June 2012

So, today it is yet another rainy day in England (no change there then), and whilst being at home supposedly 'revising' I decided to cheer myself up with a nice fresh home maincure. For this manicure I decided to keep it fairly neutral and fresh and chose my Nails Inc. London nail varnish in shade Lower Sloane Street Polish. This is a really great staple cappucino colour to have as it is so versatile and can be worn all year round pretty much. I normally go with two coats of polish just to give a nice opaque finish to the nail.
To mix it up a bit and make it a little more on trend I also painted a few nails my Dior vernis nail polish in Gold Nugget. This is a really great fine glittery nail polish that I LOVE at Christmas time but I took out today to just give my nails a little bit of sparkle. This polish goes on pretty opaque for such a shimmery polish and the reflex that it creates when the light reflects off it is really pretty, enough said.

Just a few close ups of the Dior nail polish...

What is your favourite nail polish to wear on a rainy day?

No comments:

Post a Comment