Friday 15 June 2012

Summer Fashion 2012....no.1

So whilst revising lately I decided to start a series of posts about summer fashion trends and how I'm planning to wear them with items from my wardrobe. If you have seen my previous posts on how to style items of clothing it will be along the same lines but more everyday styles that you can wear on summer days out at home or just chilling with friends.

The two items I have used in these outfits are my cream wedges from ALDO and my tan vintage clutch. Always remember though you could always swap the wedges for cream wedges, or whatever colour you would prefer!



Outfit One:




For this outfit I went with a pair of orange shorts and a loose top for a subtle contrast with the blue in the wedges and just to give the outfit a little pop of colour. The cream top just keeps the outfit light and brings an element of sophistication to the outfit, which makes it a great a great outfit for dressing up as well as casually like this. As far as accessories go I would go with colourful wrap bracelets to keep the outfit more casual and summery. 


Top: ZARA
Shorts: River Island
Shoes: ALDO
Bag: Vintage


Outfit Two:

Again the same shoes and bag have been used in this outfit but I decided to bring out the blue of the shoes with a checked (or plaid) shirt, and just paired this with a white cami underneath and white turnup shorts. This gives a little bit of a more casual/ boyfriendy (if that is a word) feel to the outfit which is great for summer time!

Cami: Topshop
Shirt: UNI QLO
Shorts: Topshop
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Vintage

I hope you enjoyed this post, how would you guys be styling your casual summer outfits? 


No comments:

Post a Comment