Thursday 14 March 2013

St.Patrick's Day Outfit Idea...

St.Patrick's Day Outfit Idea...


Hi All,
So, St.Patrick's day is fast approaching and I thought I'd give you a little inspiration for an outfit if you are planning on going out to a party or dinner to celebrate like me.
So, I started with a nice green dress which has a flattering v-neck and flares out below the waist, both so it is flattering but also so it is easy to dance in! And of course in green to keep the theme of the holiday running through. With this I teamed mainly black extras, just so that the green isn't overdone, which is all too easy to do! I chose a nice fitted black biker jacket and a pair of black suede peep toe heels, to make your legs stand out and look amazing!
To finish I chose a black clutch purse with some green detailing, which I think carries through the theme really nicely without overdoing it, and some green and silver bangles to finish.

What are you doing for St.Patrick's Day? What will you be wearing?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment