Tuesday 4 September 2012

A day out in London...

A couple of days ago I was up in London with my friend helping her with a  project and we decided to make a day of it. We started our day out in Hyde Park as it was a lovely day and then went on to Harrods and then Wholefoods before doing a cheeky bit of window shopping on High Street Kensington...
our rest stop in Hyde Park...

A cool tree we found in Hyde Park...

under the branches...


The lake in Hyde Park...

Telephone Box on the way to whole foods...


Bikes outside the library..

My favourite drink...

My friends shoes...

You know you're in London when you see a load of pigeons...

My trusty loafers...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    We received your iFabbo application. In order to finalize and approve your application we need your email address. Please email us at info@ifabbo.com.
    Thank you,
    Dinah
    iFabbo Intern

    ReplyDelete