Thursday 6 September 2012

Nail of the Day: September 6th 2012...


As school has now started again I am trying to get into more of a system with my blogging so that my posts can go up quickly and you guys have more regular posts throughout the week, which will mean more shorter posts like this as well as my usual reviews etc that will also go up. Any way with being back at school I have been trying out nail designs with more neutral colours that are suitable for fall and that I can get away with without looking out of place in a physics classroom! So that is how I came to the design above which I think is simple but also cute and a little different at the same time, and the look was created with the three colours below...


Rimmel london PRO in shade 378 'Posh Trash', Dior Venirs in shade 708 'Petite Gold Nugget', and a Nails Inc. polish that I'm not sure the name of because it has been scratched off 

What are you guys wearing on your nails for fall? 

1 comment:

  1. Love these colors! I usually prefer nude colors. I will try out these colors for sure.

    ReplyDelete