Tuesday 22 January 2013

Review: NARS Laguna Bronzer...


Hi all, 
As an avid reader of many beauty blogs I have seen many reviews myself of the NARS Laguna Bronzer, and although when the whole beauty community tends to be in agreement on a product they are generally not wrong I decided to give it a go still a little unsure of whether I would like it. 

I have to say that to be honest, I loved it. Bronzer is one step of my daily makeup routine that I rarely miss nowadays due to my love of what it does to my complexion, especially in the winter months, and over the years I have become a bit of a slave to M.A.C's 'Golden' bronzer but NARS Laguna has surpassed it my a long way.



For me, when I open a product I can immediately tell if I am going to like using it and the sleek packaging of all the NARS products just adds to my love for them. The bronzer has a large amount of product and a good sized mirror, which make it a totally practical case for travelling with. The only down side being the matte outside of the packaging can get marks on it when kept in a makeup bag. 




Anyway, on to the product itself. The bronzer is a lovely fine texture, which blends really easily into makeup on the skin to give a natural glow. The nature of it's fine texture also makes it easy to apply, and pick up with a brush so a little does go a long way for someone like me who is fairly fair skinned. 
The application looks natural, not cakey or too orange, which can often be a problem with bronzers and instead the colour blends in beautifully giving a lovely natural finish to a daytime or evening look, with the colour lasting pretty much all day.

Although this product isn't the cheapest bronzer on the market, retailing at around £25, I do feel that it was worth the investment as this is one of the few bronzers that I would be happy to buy again and again just purely down to the quality of the product and the amount of time one purchase would last me. 


What do you guys think of NARS Laguna? what are your favourite NARS products? 

xx







No comments:

Post a Comment