Saturday 19 January 2013

20 wardrobe essentials...



Hey guys, so I have been a little bit busy having exams etc over the past few weeks but from today the blogging will FINALLY be back to normal (yay!). So I thought I'd start with an idea I had when I was checking my e-mails, which listed a few essentials to pick up in the sales and turn it into my year round essentials to have in my wardrobe so here they are, hope you enjoy...


  1. a pair of skinny jeans 
  2. a nice comfy sweatshirt 
  3. a tank or t-shirt that can be dressed up or down 
  4. a white shirt 
  5. a pair of comfortable flats (the kind you can walk in all day)
  6. a set of rings
  7. a set of stackable bracelets 
  8. a skirt that can be worn high waisted or belted 
  9. a belt to wear with jeans and around my waist 
  10. a coat/ jacket 
  11. a simple clutch bag 
  12. a pair of nude heels 
  13. a going out dress
  14. a day to day bag that can carry everything (plus the kitchen sink)
  15. a nice watch 
  16. a set of stud earrings 
  17. a scarf 
  18. a wooly hat 
  19. a necklace 
  20. a pair of sunglasses 

So there are my 20 wardrobe essentials, I'm thinking of doing a series of these posts on 20 makeup essentials etc so let me know if you would be interested in that. 

also what are your 20 wardrobe essentials? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment