Wednesday 2 January 2013

NOTD: 2nd January 2013...


Welcome to those of you new and old to the blog, I know it's been a while since I last posted properly but here we go again. Seeing as nails are one of my favourite things about beauty and makeup etc I thought I'd do my first new post on them. These were the nails I had all through Christmas to New Year's because I loved the way they looked. It was the perfect combination for a great opaque red sparkly nail that adds an extra little something to any outfit. I especially liked pairing it with LBD's. 


The look was a combination of Ciate's Dangerous affair (left) and enchanted rose (right). I used a base of dangerous affair as my solid colour base and then added two coats of enchanted rose as a top coat. I really love the quality of these polishes as they give a smooth finish once applied and dry incredibly quickly. 


What did you wear as your christmas nail polish? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment