Sunday 10 February 2013

Quote of the week #3...

Hi all,
So as per usual I'm back with another quote for all of you. So as you may be able to tell from my past few posts I haven't exactly been going through an easy patch lately which I think is why this quote speaks to me so much. Through everything I've been sorting out and dealing with personally just being able to have friends to count on and completely let my guard down in front of has really let me recover properly and start getting back to my usual self again.
So this little quote is just to remind you how that one person you can rely on should be the one person who you can feel completely at ease with and just allow yourselves to live in the moment together an forget about any troubles you may have, even if it is just for a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment