Sunday 22 April 2012

The beginning of an era...

For a few years now I have been a keen reader of beauty and fashion blogs and have thought about finally starting up my own blog. To be honest I think this has been a long time coming, but with being a shy person putting yourself out there is pretty daunting. Sometimes all you need is one person to tell you you are good enough to get yourself going. Anyway, I am a girl who has an obsession with fashion, beauty and photography and i want to blog about it, so from now on that is what I'm going to be doing. And i hope that with this blog i can find an outlet for my obsession and reach out to at least one person out there, after all the internet is a pretty big place! And that this post will one day highlight the beginning of an era in my blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment